Precinct Chairs are crucial to the success of our County Party! Precinct Chairs serve on our County Executive Committee (CEC) and are responsible for organizing their precincts to increase voter turnout and help elect Democrats up and down the ballot in WilCo!
Precinct Chair Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a registered voter
- Must reside in their precinct
- Must vote in the 2022 Democratic Primary
- A Precinct Chair cannot be an elected official or candidate for federal, state, or county office.
The election of Precinct Chairs will take place during the Democratic Primary Runoff Election to be held on May 24, 2022. All current precinct chairs or anyone who would like to become a precinct chair must file a notarized application by 6pm on February 12, 2022.
To properly complete your application, please be sure to provide the following information:
- Precinct # (Effective 1/01/22, many precinct chair boundaries changed. Click here to view your new precinct number)
- Full Name
- Name as You Want It To Appear on the Ballot
- Permanent Residence Address
- Public Mailing Address
- Public Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Length of Continuous Residence in the State of Texas as of Date of Application
- Length of Continuous Residence in Precinct as of Date of Application
Filing by Email – To file by email, scan your notarized form and send it to email@example.com. Please note that applications received after 6pm on February 12, 2022, must be rejected.
Filing by Mail – Mail your notarized application to Williamson County Democratic Party, P.O. Box 1296, Georgetown, TX 78626. Please note that applications received after 6pm on February 12, 2022, must be rejected.
Filing in Person – To file in person, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.